Saturday, January 5, 2013

Iphone 5 Hard case

So after buying a transparent hard case for my Iphone 5 at amazon.com, I decided (since I'm obviously a coach fan) to check the official coach website (not the factory outlet), for iphone cases...I found these lovely cases at $38 only, not including sales tax but shipping is free at $150. Pretty cheap considering I bought a temporary hard case for my Iphone on the day I got it for a hefty P1,100($26.83), it's made by capdase, which I feel is too expensive for the quality. Anyway, these coach Iphone cases are definitely not for the boys,as it looks too feminine (at least in my opinion), which is perfect for me I guess. I'm getting two of them to match my coach bags, Khaki and Black & White.

SIGNATURE IPHONE 5 CASE
$38.00
style:64701B
5 / 5  5 / 5      1 review

Graphic Coach Cs in vibrant contrasting hues make this case a distinct, colorful way to carry the latest iPhone. It comes ready to wrap in a pretty signature gift box.


  • Signature print molded plastic
  • 2 1/2" (L) x 5" (H) x 2/5" (W)
  • For use with iPhone 5
  • Packaged in a Coach gift box
  • iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc.