Saturday, January 5, 2013

Love affair with "Madison"

On an earlier post, I mentioned that coach factory will be having a sale, in this case, past-tense is in order. They had a one day sale on January 3, 2013, after just having their back to back year-end sale on December 26-28, 2012 and then December 30-January 1, 2013. I bought several bags on December 28 2012 four bags to be exact, only two are mine, and one each for my mom and my sister.  

I had my eye on Ashley Signature Sateen Slim Envelope Wallet F46161, so I can match it with the bag I already had in my cart, Ashley signature convertible hobo F19766SLCBK, but I was too late as it says SOLD OUT. Bummer right? Well, not so, as come December 30, 2012 they had another sale & when I went to check if the wallet or any BLACK wallet was on sale at the right price, well, the wallet I wanted in the first place was available at $69.00. I put it in my cart immediately, but never bought it. haha. I don't know why, but I just felt like the spark was gone between me and "ashley" (or maybe because I already have the exact same wallet but in Khaki and mahogany color from last year). So I let her go. She's better off with someone who'll appreciate her more.


 Moving on to coach's one day sale on January 3, 2013, where they boasted of their new arrivals(as always) including their spring collection (which I find is too colorful for my taste), I immediately checked the wallet section and fell in love with "Madison".  She is also more pricey than "Ashley", at $118.00, a price difference of $49.00. I think it was well worth it. I found the perfect basic black wallet, and wasn't about to let her slip away.