Tuesday, July 30, 2013

LUVVITT® CRISTAL Hard Shell Anti-Scratch Transparent Case for Samsung Galaxy S4


Getting a new mobile phone means you get to have an excuse to buy cases & accessories. I have an excuse, but unlike my Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300, my accessory will only be a clear hard case. I've chosen a CRISTAL Hard Shell Anti-Scratch Transparent Case, by LUVVITT ($12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25). True, it may seem that this particular case will only offer little protection when dropped, but I'm partial to cases which hardly adds bulk to the phone. I ordered it in amazon.com, and should be in the Philippines by end of September. In the meantime, I bought a similar case locally, retailed at P595.00 ($13.84) by metal-slim, and it's only been a month and scratches on the case are obviously hideous and two cracks on the top of the case are starting to get bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment